Friday 28 August 2009

Why I am loving this Friday...

a) I've been working from home so I can chuck all my papers all over the floor and spread myself out. My desk at work doesn't have enough room and I think people would look at me a little strangely if I put them on the floor
b) I can stay in my pyjamas all day.
c) Whenever I got bored of doing my work I could get up and go and see what the furballs were up to (they've come to stay for the bank holiday weekend). When they weren't sleeping and climbing on things they shouldn't be, they were mainly sitting in our bedroom window, chittering at pigeons.

d) We're getting a takeaway tonight - I'm thinking Chinese, haven't had one in ages.

e) It's Saturday tomorrow.

f) It's a Bank Holiday plus I get the Tuesday off as well so I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday!

Hurray for this Friday.

No comments: