Tuesday 11 May 2010

Oh hello, when did you appear?

Do you remember when the world looked like this?

And we thought it would never end?

And now a mere 5 months later the trees look like this.
And there’s loads of this flying about.
And, just to make your heart feel all fuzzy and warm, I spied these babies on the lake in Queens Gardens. (Ok, I know they're a little weird looking but come on, they're all fluffy!)

I keep a close eye on this lake, have I ever told you about Duck Rescue 2009 which I mounted last year? No? I’ll get working on that one for you.

Hello Spring almost Summer!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Waiting with bated breath!!! xxxxxxx

Heather said...

moorhens! yay!

By the way, "secret project" is actually rather a let down, I'm making my sister a blanket for her birthday (acrylic because it will be going to her uni house...) and she is an avid (lol) reader of my blog so I can't give it away on there!

ps Andy is gonna take me to the Deep for my birthday. Win!

Taz said...

God I hope proper spring comes here soon, today we had rain, hail and snow! Oh and a bit of sun. Aaah the joys of living in Scotland. :)

Anonymous said...

Baby moorhens are the cutest/weirdest things! If you tell us about Duck Rescue 2009 I'll tell you about Duck Rescue 2010!