Sunday 4 October 2009

Today is a sad day...

....because The Fred and The Lily have gone back home to Mum :(

I'm missing them already, it was rubbish coming back home and not seeing their little faces. Although it is kind of nice to be able to have the kitchen door propped open again and I can be sure that the threads from my cross stitch box are going to be safe and unscrambled. Same goes for my i-pod earphones.

I thought I'd show you some of the photos I've taken of them over the past week. There are some classic Lily head tilt photos included here...

Bye-bye Munchkins!!


(Yes I know that box is a little too small for them but they are getting a new one and it's only 15 minutes to Mums and they just go straight to sleep now. I'm not mistreating them I promise!)

6 comments:

Maria♥ said...

Awe they are both so cute!! I bet they love staying at yours ;o)

Maria
x

Flitterbee said...

I miss my pets muchly.

I love the photos, especially the windowsill one and the contrast between the two of them. I'm rather fond of picture-taking of my cattus.

The Curious Cat said...

Hee hee- and you are reading Under the Paw - is it good?! Why don't you get a little beast for yourself? Then Lily and Fred have a friend when they come to stay and you have a permanent 'hello' everyday too! xxx

PinkCat said...

What a cute pair of feline bookends!
I love the top picture especially!
I'm with the Curious Cat...get a moggie of your own! x

The domestic novice said...

What an adorable little pair. Just too cute. I agree with the commenting Cats - you need to get one of your own. We are hopefully...fingers crossed! Cat x

The Sequin Cat said...

Awww that picture of them spooning by the window! Too cute!