Saturday 5 June 2010

Close...

...but no cigar.


For some completely unknown reason my blood is still 1.7 after a week of injecting Fragmin and taking 10mg of warfarin.


So Friday evening I had to take 12mg of warfarin and I'm back at the clinic at 12.10pm today (Saturday).


I don't want any more rat poison in me :(


I'm tired of asking people to keep their fingers crossed for me. But would you mind? Would you? Just keep your fingers crossed that the reading tomorrow starts with a 2. Ok?


Thanks.


Apologies for the crap picture I quickly grabbed a snap of it when the nurse went out to consult someone about how far my dose of warfarin should be increased. I wasn't sure if I should be taking pictures or not and didn't really want to ask her if I could take a photo and then have to explain that it was to make a blog post about how my INR hadn't increased more interesting...yeah...way too complicated. Always better to sneak a photo instead.

11 comments:

Laura said...

Fingers crossed for you. Good luck today.

xxx

stashavalanche said...

Yep, fingers crossed for you too.

Heather said...

Fingers and toes crossed for you Mrs xxxx

Unknown said...

I've been having my fingers crossed for days.

The next time you sneak a photo of that INR machine, I want to be seeing a 2.

The Curious Cat said...

Fingers and toes crossed...it really cannot be much fun... :( xxx

Unknown said...

I will keep my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you! Hope it turns out good for you! Big hugs Suzie xxxx

Diane said...

Got 'em crossed for you. xxx

mooncalf said...

I am keeping most convenient things crossed for you. I'm sure it'll up to the 2s next time.

I'm also wishing I was in the meeting where they named the CoaguChek XS Plus. Love that missing 'c' in check guys!

Sue @ Smiffy's Blog said...

Can I uncross them yet as my hands are getting numb!!! Let us know how tyou get on. Sue x

Petit Filoux said...

Boo hope it’s gone up since xx

Unknown said...

OH my god your stomach looks like a peacock! Dude, ouch. That actually made my face all scrunch up. You are way tougher than me. Which, ya know, doesn't say much, but still. I hope we have turned the corner and are just heading towards awesome from now on. No more ouch. ONly awesome.