Sunday 27 June 2010

Tree Project - June. And the end.

Dear Mr Tree,
I'm so sorry but I have to go. I hope you won't be too upset.

We nearly made it to a year though, hurray!! Maybe I'll wander your way once a month and see you're doing? I don't want to promise anything though, I wouldn't want to get your hopes up unnecessarily. You see things are going to be changing soon and maybe it's best that you're left behind as part of this life I had. I hope you understand.

So how have you been this month?

I see your beautiful white flowers have withered and turned brown as quickly as they arrived. Why don't they last longer? When you get up close to you I realise you're already beginning to look a little drab and you can't do that, it's only just properly summer time.!

Still, I guess things change don't they?

Good luck in the future Mr Tree, I'll miss seeing you every day. I hope the new people in the flat will appreciate you as much as I did.

Bye Mr Tree

Lots of love

The Girl.

6 comments:

P said...

It's the end of an era. :(

Bye bye Tree!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll find another to love on soon enough.

Petit Filoux said...

how very sad :-(

Helen said...

Oh!

Trish said...

awwww....kind of a sad post for you and so symbolic. I am sure that things will be fine. Truly they will. And when you are ready, I am here ... let us know how you are doing.

Diane said...

I have no words - just very sad. Perhaps "Stumpery" doesn't work in this instance either. xxxx